Welcome to Part Ten! I think you all know the drill by know so we’ll just get to it. This also might be my last week to do these but if you want me to keep going leave me a comment and let me know!
1. The Bicycle Thief– Just watch the trailer. I don’t think it can be over hyped but if possible the trailer certainly does all it can to over hype it!
2. Bonnie and Clyde– One of my all-time favorite movies. I could watch Bonnie and Clyde every day I’m pretty sure. I also secretly want to marry Bonnie.
3. Cave of Forgotten Dreams– I saw this one in theaters and I’m not sure it fully kept my attention for the whole duration as I had hoped but this is certainly more of an experience than a film. Also, for those of you keeping score at home this is my third Werner Herzog suggestion.
4. Exit Through the Gift Shop– Truly fascinating documentary. Enough said.
5. Peep Show– I started this series about a week ago and have nearly already finished it. Part of that is my love for half hour comedies, the other part is that this is a really funny show. It’s pretty unique in that it’s mostly all shot in first person and reveals the characters thoughts (which definitely makes the show).
Need to catch up on my past suggestions? Follow the links below!