Again for the record, these are not ranked in any particular order. These are merely just five suggestions of things you can watch streaming on Netflix that I would recommend. All of my other past suggestions are linked at the bottom of this post!
1. Midnight Cowboy- Two of the finer performances ever by Dustin Hoffman and John Voight.
2. The Third Man– This is a film that has certainly withheld the test of time. It is one of the true original super-stylish thrillers that ushered in a new generation of noir.
3. In the Name of the Father– This one has earned me points at a trivia night for knowing. Daniel Day-Lewis can do no wrong and this is just another testament to that. You can also watch the entire movie on YouTube here.
4. Following– This is the first film Christopher Nolan made. And it was made on a $6,000 budget. Given that fact, it’s crazy good.
5. Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie– Hysterical in the same sad way that Grizzly Man is hysterical. That is to say, if you like people watching, this one is for you.
Need to catch up on my past suggestions? Follow the links below!